(1) The spacer is used to raise the position of the weaving mouth so that the auxiliary nozzle does not come into contact with the cloth during the movement of the squatting seat.
(2) Strengthen the inspection of the auxiliary nozzle, check its high and low positions, and whether individual nozzles are bent.
(3) Strengthen the inspection of the position of the cloth support strips (plates) in the weaving, and ensure that the heights at the transitional or connecting positions are the same.
(4) Lower the rear beam and the position of the stop frame properly to raise the height of the heald frame.
(5) Lower the nozzle nozzle properly.