• MA810 air jet loom with dobby adopts a box-type wall plate structure with reasonable structure and strong stability. The multi-support weight balance beat-up system makes the loom more stable during high-speed operation, and is more conducive to tightening the weft yarn. Equipped with high-speed computing, intelligent 10-inch large screen man-machine interface electronic control system, high-speed response of the imported solenoid valve, optimized air control system, the use of fixed main nozzle + swing main nozzle + auxiliary nozzle high-speed weft insertion, so that weaving The machine consumes 20% less gas than the domestic model. The configuration of electronic let-off and electronic take-up enables the user to simply input the weft density through the display screen, without replacing the weft-enclosed gear, and the weft-weaving can be realized, thereby expanding the weaving range. Has the advantages of simple operation, easy maintenance and high production efficiency.
• Because the air-jet looms are weft-jetted, compared with other shuttleless looms (such as rapier looms and gripper looms), the clarity of the shed has a greater influence on the weft insertion of the air-jet looms. For upper and lower warp yarns, the upper warp yarns are mainly affected by the clarity of the shed. Because the warp yarns on the upper and lower layers have sagging effect, the tension of the upper warp yarns is required to be greater. Forming this form of shed, the choice of height of the rear beam will be lower. In the manual of the machine, it is introduced that on the dobby, the height of the rear beam is zero, that is, the equal tension shed is used. In this case, the number of the weft stops is large, the production efficiency of the machine is low, and the reason of the weft stop is mainly the upper layer. Warp blocking weft. In order to increase the tension of the upper warp yarns, the unequal tension shed of the lower loosen is used to adjust the height of the rear beam from zero to -3 or -4 (the lowest scale of the rear beam is -5), that is, the low back beam process is used to reduce the machine's weft The number of stops increases the production efficiency of the loom and the weaving effect is better.
Main technical features
• 1、Electronic take-up device: The servo motor is used in the curling part, and it is controlled by the computer to make it rotate synchronously with the weaving machine to control the density of beating. The weft density can be set on the man-machine interface without changing gears. In addition, the linkage operation with the electronic let-off enables the on-board operation to be more easily performed.
• 2. Electronic let-off device: The tension of the warp yarn is measured by the tension sensor. The tension of the warp yarn changes due to the opening or loosening of the CPU processor, the warping of the warp and the warp beam, and the servo motor drives the warp beam so that it can be used in the work process. Keep a balanced tension in the middle, eliminate the drive to the dense floor, and ensure that the fabric is even and smooth.
• The use of a high-rigidity frame, a large-diameter warp beam gear, and a built-in oil bath type active loosening transmission shaft enable the loom to further increase the speed of the loom, and can be more sensitively adapted to the weaving requirements of high density fabrics.
• 3, shedding system: the use of positive cam shedding, electronic dobby shedding device (optional). Can be adapted to plain weave, twill and satin and other fabrics. The parts of the cam box are lubricated with an oil bath and are not easily damaged.
• 4, automatic lubrication system: Through the computer-controlled electric oil pump, automatic pump timing oil, without artificial oil, with the outstanding advantages of timely oil supply, can extend the life of moving parts.
Hot Tags: air jet loom with dobby, China, suppliers, manufacturers, price